Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April 9, 2008





I've spent the day sitting, catching up on blogging, and watching my favorite The Closer. Lee went out and got all the rest of the plants into the ground. His garden has really taken off. He snapped a few pictures, I'm assuming for his blog, but I stole some for my potd.

Eli is at Chrissie's today because Lee had to go into work for his exit interview and I'm still feeling pretty blucky. I feel like I did about 6,000 situps. Not to mention the generally blurry feeling you get from pain killers, haha.

It is amazing how fast Lee's garden is growing. It will be great to start seeing the veggies soon.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Hey! I don't mind you using my garden pictures! It is growing well huh? It's all that organic goodness and the fact that I have a clue how to garden now.. not much more then a clue I think but, its enough hehe!

Hope you feel better soon