Saturday, April 12, 2008

April 12, 2008




We did our old routine... it was nice. Donut Day, then a trip to the scrapbook store, stopped by the pond store, lunch, Lowes, and home for some planting and nap.

Eli was in the GREATEST mood today. I just couldn't get enough of him... days like today make me LOVE being his mommy. Eli was working the cuteness at Dunkin Donuts, The Scrapbook Shoppe, and Lowes... people all over the place were talking to him or commenting to us. The cutest was at Lowes, when a sweet, old lady commented how cute he was. Then later we crossed paths when Eli was headed to the wagon with a plant, she asked if it was for him and he said, "oh, ok" and gave it to her. She started laughing, because she couldn't believe that he gave it to her.

I was hoping to get something that would really jolt my scrappin' mojo, but I didn't. I did find a great goodie to send Jen, I gotta get that boxed up tomorrow. I did get one scrapbook page (3 pictures) finished last night and tonight I'm working on a two pager (7 pictures.) I realized today how much Eli needs a Disney scrapbook. Almost every time he comes into the office he pulls the Disney scrapbook off the shelf. Sad to say, there aren't that many pages in the book, but every time. So, I'm going to get busy making some pages so I can put together a Disney album for the lil' man.

The pond is shaping up quite nicely, even Ceasar approves. We do need to get a battery backup solar panel for the pump before we can add any little fishy to the pond.

I'm sad that I'm still feeling a bit rough and I only have one more day before I have to head back to work.

My mom's comment to the picture on top... "a little boy, what happened to the baby?" I can't believe how big he is... almost 3, sigh.

I love my son!

No comments: