Friday, April 11, 2008

April 11, 2008






I spent my last day of spring break hanging out at the house trying to take it easy with Eli. We had breakfast and lunch, played a few games, and took a nap. Ok, well he took a nap, I didn't.

All of our sunburns started peeling today. Eli is taking it much better then Daddy and I are. I can't stop itching and apparently Lee spent the day backed up to every door frame or chair back in the office trying to scratch his back. I'm sure that was a great sight!

We met Daddy for dinner at Macaroni Grill, since he got off a bit early and Eli woke up from his nap in a GREAT mood. Dinner was good then we went to Michaels to see if Mommy could find a jump start for her scrapping mojo. No luck on that one, but Eli did get to use the 40% coupon to get a new bridge for his wooden Thomas track. He was very excited about playing trains with daddy, and he kept tell me "I gonna play trains with Daddy at home." It was so stinking cute. However, as I'm sure most are aware... being a toddler is VERY stressful and when things don't go EXACTLY how you would like them to go... you just gotta cry! But lucky for every one, Eli has quick recoveries from these sort of things!

I'm sad that my spring break wasn't spent doing something more fun with my family, but I guess there are times when you have to do what you have to do. Putting on my biggest pair of capris was a bit more painful then I originally thought it would be. I think the incisions hurt worse then anything else, well, then again that gas they put inside the other organs, that stuff is a killer also. I sure hope I'm all better soon, because Monday will be here VERY soon!

No comments: