Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April 4, 2008

Today was the last day of school before Spring Break... and I had to take a half day. I had my pre-op appointment at the hospital and my appointment to get blood work done. I don't have any pictures from today, not sure why I didn't take my camera. They gave me a LOVELY green bracelet when they type matched my blood at the hospital. The nurse told me I HAD to keep it on till my surgery. I told her my surgery wasn't till Tuesday and that was four very long days away. We had talked about going to the beach on Saturday and it would be close to impossible to keep the bracelet clean and dry. I had to sign a paper stating that IF I took it off I would have to pay to be retyped for blood and pay out of pocket, because my insurance wouldn't pay for the test a second time. That was so great... sigh! Oh, and I paid my $250 co-pay for the surgery.

No comments: