Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April 2, 2008




Another night of takin' it easy. We had dinner then headed over to Lowe's to snag some pond plants. We got some for around the pond and two for inside the pond.

We got our solar powered pump in the mail, it is so awesome. All I had to do was plug the solar panel into the pump and BOOM it was working! I can't wait to get a longer tube. Then Eli and I moved our fishies out of their tank into the pond. Hitler and Jesus (that would be pronounced with a "H" sound not the "J" sound.) It is a long story... but we will go with it is all based on their markings! I can't wait to get some big leafy plants in there for them to hide under. They are such little fellas I worry about 'em.

Ally experienced the pond for the first time this evening. For whatever reason, Eli picked her up and tossed her in. she came out just as fast, but sopping wet. She wouldn't have anything to do with me... I felt pretty bad but she did look quite amusing walking down the sidewalk all dripping wet from the neck down, hahah.

No comments: