Saturday, May 3, 2008

May 3, 2008

Blogger: POTD Jen Style - Edit Post "May 3, 2008"Lee is on his way to pick up the washer and the dryer will be in on Tuesday. I am excited... BUT wish we weren't FORCED to purchase anything right now. (Mine is white, but I can't find a picture.)

While the Stephen's girls were staying with us this week Rebecca got super sick, threw up every where. Eli and I started doing it yesterday... so there is some SERIOUS laundry piling up. The problem is... the washer died on Monday. SO now I have a lot of laundry that is in serious need of a sanitation cycle.

When I say sick I mean SICK.... I didn't know there was a stomach flu going around school. Normally I can avoid those sort of things, but not this time. Eli threw up several times yesterday morning, and I started from the other end. I thought if I could just settle with that it was fine... but turns out I was going to get to throw up some too. I haven't been this sick in years. I'm hoping tomorrow I will be feeling better.

These are my mother's day presents... so Happy Mother's Day to me.

I'm very aware that I'm several days behind, and I do plan on catching up. Just as soon as I have the energy to walk upstairs and download my camera.

No comments: