Thursday, May 22, 2008

May 10, 2008




OH MY GOSH.... IT IS HOT!

When we got home Friday evening and walked in the house, we walked into a very warm house. I thought Lee had been cheap and turned the air warmer while we were at work. I was wrong, the air conditioner had died...

I called several places and it was going to cost a small fortune for some to just come out and look at our air. I ended up getting lucky by calling EC Air and they came out only a few hours after I called them FOR FREE. We ended up having to get the entire system replaced, but we got a system that is designed for a two story house (our old one wasn't) and it is made for over 1500 sq. ft. (our old one wasn't.)

Ironically wouldn't you know, Eli wanted to ride his bike in the living room that was topping out in the mid 90's. It was pretty funny, atleast to me, because he wanted daddy to push him!

I'm looking forward to Monday... and some cool air.

No comments: