Thursday, May 22, 2008

May 14, 2008





I picked up some books from the library at school to spice up our reading selection. Eli took to "How Do Dinosaurs Eat Their Food" quite quickly. He had the entire story, as he saw it, all laid out. It was very cute to hear him "read" the book. It is just amazing to listen to him and watch him make conclusions based on what he sees in the pictures.

It was a month ago and I was all worried about him being on target with his learning colors, words, numbers, etc. I feel a bit silly about that now. He is doing just fine!

1 comment:

Daisy said...

I've learned not to worry about the developmental stuff anymore either. Mine has an amazing vocabulary, knows her numbers and colors in English and in Spanish, memorizes songs, yet she still craps her pants. I guess we can't have it all, right? :oD