Thursday, May 22, 2008

May 22, 2008




Tonight I came home and did a brief tour of the backyard... and there was so much going on I had to grab my camera and snap a few pictures. The first thing I spotted was the newest little sunflower. We planted these exact same seeds last year, I mean same package this year and last, and we only got a couple yellow flower, this year we are getting all sorts of colors, I just love it!

I'm in love with the super sunflower... there are so many blooms it is going to be truely amazing when it blooms.
This morning when Lee was making lunches I saw him putting on his shoes. I couldn't figure out why he was doing that, and I guess he could tell by the look on my face. He was headed to the backyard to snag a couple of tomatoes for his salad. I went out to see if there were any more salad ready maters... and look what I saw. I didn't pick them, since it isn't my garden, didn't seem right.

No comments: