Thursday, May 22, 2008

May 11, 2008





Happy Mother's Day!

Today was a good day, even if it was STINKIN' HOT!!

It was odd, because a cold front came through, but for whatever reason we couldn't get any of that cool air to come through our house. We changed our routine a bit, instead of Dunkin Donuts for breakfast we headed to Waffle House. It was nice, but Eli still wanted donuts after he was done eating an ENTIRE waffle, haha. We did some things out of the house, an attempt to stay cool.

My present was a complete surprise! I had no idea what I was going to get, but I was quite happy with my Frog! Eli and I called him Echo, because he is a planter and since he is empty he echoes when you hollar into him.

Some other things happened today, that made it a good day. My morning glories bloomed... for the first time! They are so beautiful, they just make me happy. Our saddest, littlest bouganvillea took off blooming today too.

No comments: