Thursday, May 22, 2008

May 17, 2008


We had a date tonight...

Another teacher at school gave Lee and I her season tickets for the Lion King at the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center. She asked me back in September if I would like the tickets, because she and her husband had already seen it "several times" in New York. Initially I said no thank you, but later decided we should go for it. Les and Beth came and watched Eli and we went out.

We had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, without chasing some one under the table, that was nice! Then we headed downtown.

The show was amazing!! The creativity it took to come up with the puppets and costumes is just unreal. I'm glad we went.

Les and Beth had a great time playing with Eli and offered to watch him more often. Now, we will see if Lee and I take them up on that.

No comments: