Thursday, May 22, 2008

May 20, 2008






This is one sleepy boy. You can tell on the days when Eli played hard and didn't nap.

I think the best way to describe my husband is "urban gardener" and it cracks me up. The garden is rolling, our squash are all produced out, but the tomatoes are going nuts! Something else that is going nuts... our sunflower. Some how it got planted with the squash (the seedlings looked a great deal alike.) Lee swears he planted all the same kind of sunflower seeds, and they were the ones that don't get much taller then 3 feet, as you can see, that isn't the case. This sunflower has to be well over 8 feet tall and has over a dozen blooms on it. Every time I see this amazing plant I just smile.
Every afternoon, this little butterfly flutters around the backyard. She visits the lantana on each side of the patio door.

No comments: