Monday, March 31, 2008

March 30, 2008






We had a great day at the house. After donut day we came home and did some yard work. Lee put up my bird feeder the Easter Bunny brought me, Eli did some sidewalk coloring and erasing, and Lee mulched his gardens.

After we did a bit of work and had lunch it was nap time. Eli decided not to sleep AGAIN... but while he was resting I had a great idea. I wanted a pond in the back yard. Lee and I went out did some measuring and when Eli got up we did some shopping. While Lee was picking up the liner from Home Depot I took out the sod and started digging the hole.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

My future SIL is SO CUTE! We had sidewalk chalk playtime the other day, too. Unfortunately, the incessant rain this week washed it away. (Pictures are up on MySpace if you want to take a peek.)