Sunday, March 30, 2008

March 29, 2008






It was Saturday and Lee was on his way back from Atlanta and dropping the boys off with their mother. Eli and I had played in the back yard and gone for a walk. He didn't want to come home yet, but I was very worried he would get to tired while we were out and want me to carry him back home. It was well over 80 degrees and there was no way I could carry him half a mile home. We spotted some chalk art on the sidewalk and I asked him if he would like to "color the sidewalk at home." He was SO excited he almost ran home. I had chalks from last Easter that Gran and Popo had sent. Eli spent almost an hour on the sidewalk and drive way "making pictures for Daddy." He would use every color, then put them back in the box and move to a new place. It was adorable. Of course, mommy being the teacher would try to get him to say the colors each time. The colors are coming, slowly but surely.

No comments: