Sunday, March 30, 2008

March 12, 2008

As usual, I waited to late for a birthday. Popo's birthday is the 14th and it is his 60th... so it is a big deal. I fussed and worried on what to get him... I honestly had no idea. It needed to be something special, and something that would be easy to move. He and Mom have already bought their the house in North Carolina so I didn't want to get anything to big or breakable. Mom suggested a tie, but what is special about that? I figured out what we would do. We would make a tie!! It took some brainstorming with Jen, but we figured it out and they turned out GREAT... atleast I think so. I bought two ties, incase we messed one up in the process, however they both turned out great and Eli was so good while we made. The real pricey part of our gift was the $40 shipping to get it there on his birthday. Maybe next year I won't wait till the last minute... then again, maybe not.

No comments: