Thursday, May 7, 2009

May 7, 2009







Life has been INSANE! I mean completely and totally overwhelming to the point where I almost drove past my house the other night when I was coming home from work at 10:44pm. Yes, you got that... and I'm still a teacher, haha. I am SO ready for summer for so many reasons. Not only am I ready for summer, just for things to slow down so I can be part of my own life again. I feel like my family life has been going on without me while I have been working, if that makes sense?

I think most of you know Eli turned four in April and Lee and I got him a "big boy bike." Well, we didn't get to take him out for his first official ride till this last week. It was awesome! Eli did SO well it was scary! He road for almost a mile and then decided he should walk his bike the rest of the way. He never complained of being tired, his legs hurting none of that... I think what it came down to was he missed holding hands and just walking with Daddy (or Mommy.) We used to take walks all the time, and being on his bike he was not "with" us. Lee and I were walking together watching him, amazed at what a BOY he was becoming and he felt seperate from us. It was sweet. It won't be long and he will be popping wheelies and scaring me to death!

No comments: