Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 21, 2009 part 3




Ok, so if you were turning 4 and your mom and dad told you "you can have whatever you want for dinner, where do you want to go?" What would you choose? California Pizza Kitchen, of course, right? Yea, kinda what I thought too... haha. My son did! He asked for "fancy pizza" and I knew EXACTLY what he meant. We headed to the mall and he got exactly that.

We "never" let Eli ride the carousel, and I mean that literally, but since it WAS his birthday we gave it a spin. I'm just thankful I only ate half my pizza... I things could have gotten messy. Eli road the seal, I think that was another way to hint at the fact that the poor child just wanted to go to Sea World.

He also lucked out. I had a gift card for $10 for Build a Bear, so he got a new furry baby. This pup's name ended up being Peanut Butter (cute, eh?) Eli is very creative with this furry baby names! He came up with that one all on his own, just like Samich. No way could I possibly remember the parts routine this Build a Bear girl had Eli do, but it was awesome... he was rubbing his knee so Peanut Butter would always feel "kneeded" I mean it was precious. Eli had a great time building his new friend. We all had a good time! Happy Birthday Eli! I still can't believe you are 4!!

No comments: