Monday, August 11, 2008

August 4, 2008




Today started off REALLY roughly! Stanley did some business in the house and it was super gross (not going any further on that topic) then my mom hollared "Jenny, Ally has a squirrel." I look out into the back yard and she was hunkered over something brown and fuzzy. I ran out there and snatched Ally up and dumped her into the house. The bunny hopped away, I thought for good.

I headed back in the house worrying about Stanley and the grossness that came from his rear end. About 30 minutes later I let Ally back out... since I could find the bunny in the back yard. Not 5 minutes later... there she was again carrying that bunny rabbit back across the yard. I went back out and yelled at her again, she took off around the house and I had mom grab her on the front porch and put her in the house. I tired to get the bunny.... but it just kept scurrying back and forth in the flower beds. So when it tried to squeeze itself under the flower bed between the fence I thought I would give it a rest and hopefully it would make it out and go FAR away.

So I went back in the house. Stanley needed to go out... and with the events from earlier he was allowed out as often as he asked. I let him and out and then heard a odd sound. I went out to see what was going on and there Stanley was completely unaware that he was scaring the hiss out of an itty bitty kitty. The cat let me scoop him up so I brought him inside.
So, welcome to the family little tiny kitty. I was most concerned about telling Lee that this little fur person had decided to come live with us.

No comments: