Monday, August 11, 2008

August 10, 2008 (evening)


A trip to the grocery store and a lazy evening at home... I like those kind of days.


I love my backyard... especially when it has a fresh trim. It just makes me happy to look at all our hard work.Eli is getting SO BIG! He barely fits into his car swing... but still insists on "swanging."


After coming in the house to play and wind down Eli discovered the coolest new toy... the laundry hamper. He was wearing it as a hat, hiding under it because he was "in zoo cage" and using it as a launching pad to get himself on top of the couch upside down.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Wow E's feet look huge in that swing! haha

Jen said...

Can I come play in your laundry basket? Market it right and you could have the next big toy! I'm talking cabbage patch, Nintendo WII, etc! :)
FAJ