Sunday, July 27, 2008

July 27, 2008





Today was a GREAT lazy day. We cleaned up the office, gave Eli's room a SERIOUS cleaning (it was starting to get stinky,) and hung out as a little family. It was a good day. I'm starting to get sick... or allergies are kicking my butt, either way I have felt pretty icky all day. I have a reshoot on Wednesday so I was doing a bit more scouting for a location so we went to Medard Park. There was a storm rolling in so we didn't play for long, but Eli had a great time. As he put it at dinner "I played with my friends, 3 boys for a minute." What that translated to... there were three other little boys on the toys at the same time he was there. He did have a friend, his daddy. Eli took daddy back and forth from the little people's play place to the older kids play area. Slides, stairs, slides, stairs, "come on dadda, let's go." "I not go first, you go first." It was so wonderful to watch. It was also very reassuring. I know that might sound silly, but at one point Lee and I had decided we weren't going to have any little people. We didn't actually plan or "try" it just happened. So, it settles my heart to watch Lee be such a wonderful father loving every bit of that little boy.

No comments: