Sunday, July 20, 2008

July 20, 2008


Today was a busy day. It started with an alarm that was on and set and didn't go off. That always starts the day in a bit of a panic. Chrissie and her kids were coming over at 8:30 because we were heading downtown for some pictures. I'm lucky to have friends who will lend me their children. The pictures went well, but by 10:30 I was pouring sweat so we headed to Target and then home.
After lunch and nap we decided to head out to the sunflower field. Two years ago I happened upon the most beautiful field of sunflowers... well, we went there today... and there were several do not trespass signs. Being the rule followers we are I just couldn't do it. So we went to a county park with a lake just down the road. Eli had a good time, but the bugs were a bit more then his daddy and mommy could handle. I am glad we went, because I got some of the most beautiful pictures. I am very lucky to have Eli, even with his crazy toddler-preschooler tantrums... I'm lucky to have him here. I love you, Eli.

No comments: