Friday, November 7, 2008

Veteran's Day


My kids (Cougar Chorus) performed at the Veteran's Breakfast at school.

They did a beautiful job. And for a change... I actually got to have my picture TAKEN... even if it was with some one else's camera she did share the image.

I love this picture... these are two women that I respect and love. I feel very lucky to work with them. They help me be the teacher I want to be... and they love me when I screw up, haha.

Something else about this picture.... it doesn't look like me. Recently I had to go buy new pants because when I got my winter clothes out they literally fell off of me. I purchased size 10 at Old Navy. I don't think I even wore a size 10 in High School. I have plans on a bit more weight loss, but I am being realistic. It is nice looking at a picture and being happy about what you see. :o)

No comments: