Monday, March 31, 2008

March 31, 2008



I left early from school today and went rock shopping. I swung by the house picked up Lee and we headed to Seffner Rock and Gravel. It was insane the number of choices they had. It took us quite a while to finally decide on a color, pick out each stone, and put them in the car. I think we got a great day and they look GREAT... I can't wait to get the waterfall running and the filter too. We purchased two little fishes that are currently living in a fish bowl in our bedroom (Eli is quite in love) that will go out into the pond on Wednesday (if they are still alive.) If I can keep those two critters swimming then in a couple weeks I'm going to go get a Koi or two. The rest of my evening is going to be about research for the water plants I hope to purchase tomorrow to live in and around our newest addition.

No comments: